viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

A serious isue


But then you go on Tumblr, and you see something different. You see girls buying clothes, cutting their hair, taking laxatives, starving themselves, doing anything to make themselves look thinner. They base their self-worth on a NUMBER projected on a man-made scale. And to be honest with you, it breaks my heart. Because I know that you CAN eat without feeling guilty, you CAN eat fattening food without punishing yourself afterwards. What the scale says is NOT the most important thing. Being thin is NOT more important than being healthy. Being thin and not eating are NOT signs of true will power and success. Screw what all these pro-ana blogs tell you. You don’t have to be thin to be attractive. You are perfectly okay just the way you are.

I don''t know where I found it, I think it was in asdfghjkllove.tumblr.com/ (btw it's awesome so check out it), but i thought it was great to show to you:)

P.D.: I don't want to scare you so much so I have decided to only update one photo, if you want to scare find yourself photos on the Net where there are many scary ones :(

No hay comentarios: